Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Springer

Folks -

I hope I am not out of line posting this here, but I wanted to let the most people know in the most efficient way. Many of us on the board have been helped immensely by Rod and Sharon Springer over the years. He has been a great help to me personally and I met Rod and Sharon in 2006 when they stayed at my home in NJ for 3 days.

Rod and Sharon are on a cross-country trip doing maintenance work and visiting friends along the way. Last night, Sharon called me and they were scheduled to get to my home today to work on my two XTs. This morning she called to say that Rod had a heart attack last night while in Massachusettes. He made it to the hospital and is scheduled for heart byass surgery tomorrow morning.

Please keep both Road and Sharon in your prayers. They are 2000 miles from home, friends and family in Springfield MA while undergoing this ordeal.

Tom
    Tom Dauria<br />Mr. Sew & Sew

So sorry to hear about Rod. I have never had the opportunity to meet Rod or Sharon, but they have been a tremendous resource to me since I joined in May 2009. Rod, Sharon and their families will be in my prayers. Thank you Tom for letting us know.

Ed "Kanga" Roux

Comment

Thanks Tom! Sending our prayers to them,
      They are truly two of the nicest people i have run into in this business, they are a wealth of information. and they do it for the love of it.
      Some people make a living providing all this information that they willingly give for free.

When they worked on my four machines I found I learned so much from just talking as he worked and they make quite the team!!
      I hope things go well and he's up and going soon!!

Two very deserving people of our prayers and crossed fingers.

Ron
      Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Tom,
        Thank you for sending the message. Rod and Sharon were going to come through Kansas to help me out on my machine on their road trip. I've never met them in person and was so looking forward to their visit. Thankfully Rod was near a hospital when this happened.

I will keep Rod in my prayers and of course his family as well.

Thanks again for the posting and will hope for positive updates soon.
        Joanna
        Joanna

Comment

Thanks for letting us all know...Sharon was the first person to reply to my post when I started here several years ago now...they have been very helpful to me and everyone else also...they are in our prayers and I hope he has a speedy recovery...they will be missed until they return so to Rod and Sharon your in my prayers...

Jenny
          Westbrook Wonders
          Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Hearing this news truely breaks my heart. I am glad they were where he could get the help he needed. My thoughts and prayers are with both Sharon and Rod to get through this and back to what they enjoy. Keep us posted on this, please.
            Rod - I pray for your speedy recovery.

Comment

Sending prayers for Rod and Sharon.

Thanks for letting us know.
              Marilou

Comment

Thank you for letting us know. They are two very special people in the Amaya Community. My thoughts and prayers are with Rod, Sharon and family.

Susan

Comment

They are in our prayers also.
                  Margaret
                  Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

THanks for letting us know .
                    I live very close to Springfield . Please let me know if they need anything.
                    I have learned so much from them over the years.

Kathy

Comment

Rod and Sharon much prayers and thoughts to you. Take care. - Terri Hoover

Tom - thanks for posting. Appreciated any updates you may get.

Comment

I just heard-thanks Linda for passing it along. I had 'vacation mode' turned on and hadn't restarted. Rod and Sharon stopped in to meet us on one of their last trips up to VT and they are great people-so I hope Rod gets the medical treatment to get him back on his feet...wish we were closer so we could swing over and cheer him and Sharon up.
                        Our thoughts to them and their family!
                        Roland & Sue

Comment

Out of town and just catching up on things.... Rod - our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are an invaluable source of wisdom and information here and I wish you a speedy recovery.
                          John Yaglenski
                          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
                          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
                          Hilton Head Island, SC
                          http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Sharon and Rod were supposed to stop by Columbus, OH soon and visit and work on my machine. She just left me a message and even took the time to explain everything. Just like them to take the time to call right away and be sorry they couldn't make it. Sharon mentioned that he is scheduled for quadruple bypass surgery and that her sons are flying out to be with them and then drive the camper back.

I am praying for you Rod and your family. Take care of yourself and don't worry about anyone else for a while--that goes for you too Sharon.

Susan
                            Embroidery Station
                            Susan<br />Embroidery Station

Comment

May the LORD be with the Rod and Sharon during this time and may the operation see Rod back to great health again. Our thoughts and prayers are with the both of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X