No announcement yet.

Rod Springer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Herb for the update...I know they will be happy to get back home...Rod & Sharon you're still in my prayers...take care and until we hear from you again...

Jenny
    Westbrook Wonders
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Rod and Sharon, recovery is so painful I am really praying you will not suffer this pain for long. Every day will be a little better. Hang in there.
      Jo
      Creating the best First Impressions with custom embroidery.<br /><br />Jo Leftwich<br /> <a href=\"http://www.justsewitllc.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.justsewitllc.com</a>

Comment

Hi everyone and thank you so much for the prayers. In times like this, you know there is a God and he was very near to Rod during this ordeal.

Rod is doing well and was released from the hospital last night. His leg is very painful but his chest doesn't hurt--absolutely amazing. They do a different technique at Bay State where they check your blood sugars every 2 hours and counter it with insulin. Your body heals much more quickly with no sugars. We couldn't have been at a better hospital for cardiac.

We are in a motel till the 9th and will fly home if all goes well and the cardiac team will release him on the 8th. A doctor is driving us the 30 miles to the airport!!!

Our sons drove our 5th wheel home and were in the hurricane in Chicago with it....just a bit more excitement for all. They got home late last night.

Thank you again for all your prayers and Rod will be up and good as new in no time.

Hugs to all,
        Sharon
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Dear Sharon and Rod,
          We are so glad to hear you are on the mend, the boys got home safe and things are well on there way. Do pray for total recovery. What a great doctor!
          Margaret
          Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

It just amazes us that this list is so outgoing and that everyone truly cares to know what is happening with its members
            To Rod and Sharon You were in the right place at the right time.
            Hope to see you sometime.
            Joe and Lori Sepanik
            JLM EMBROIDERY
            78946 Nectarine Drive
            Palm Desert CA.
            760-200-9106

Comment

Rod & Sharon,
              Just wanted to say again how thankful we are that you have come through the surgery and are out of the hospital and on your way home soon...glad the boys got home safe too...Rod take care and we will be waiting to hear that you and Sharon are back home and you are resting and healing with God's great healing hands...until next time...
              Jenny
              Westbrook Wonders
              Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Dear Rod and Sharon,
                We at Deborah's Delights have been praying with many, many others for a successful and speedy recovering for Rod and blessings of good health to you also Sharon.
                The information you give us small business owners on a regular basis is invaluable. You have helped me with a crisis many, many times.
                You both and your extended family will continue to be in our prayers and in the prayers of everyone in our circle which amount to hundreds as it trickles.
                Thank you for being such good and generous people and may God bless you with everything you need during this crisis.
                You have more people that would avail themselves to you for any need than you can imagine or even court. Please reach out if a need arises.
                If there is anything I can do from Arizona I want you to email or call.

Debbie
                Deborah's Delights
                602-569-2999
                Debbie in Arizona

Comment

Working...
                X