No announcement yet.

Rod Springer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please our Father in Heaven help Rod & Sharon come through this with as little pain as possible. Amen.
    Gregory

Comment

Folks - I spoke to Sharon this morning. The surgery is now scheduled for Friday and Rods sons are flying in tomorrow to be with him. Since Rod won't be able to drive for a while his sons will have to bring his camper back to Idaho. That's the latest news I have. Godspeed Rod and Sharon. I don't know if I've ever met two more caring and giving people.

Tom
      Tom Dauria<br />Mr. Sew & Sew

Comment

I also have never met Rod or Sharon, but read and learn from their posts. You can't help but be impressed by their generosity with sharing their expertise and their goal of helping all of us create the best embroidery for our customers. If I lived in the area of Massachusettes where they are, I would invite Sharon to stay with me. Maybe she could relax more with homecooked meals and a friend's hospitality. I wish them both the best.
        Darlene

Comment

To All...Just got off the phone with Rod and Sharon.
          Rod is doing well and as has been said, will have surgery Friday to replumb his ticker. He wanted me to say thanks to all those of you for the kindness and thoughts/prayers. There is no doubt in my mind he will be up and at it before too long.
          Herb<br />Royal Embroidery

Comment

Thank you for keeping us posted Herb. I know you will keep posting as more news comes in.
            Gregory

Comment

UPDATE:

Rodney came through the replumbing with flying colors. The kids arrived just before he went in.
              He was fully blocked in 2 arteries, 70 and 80 percent in the other two. Doc says he is going to be okee dokee. Will have another update in a few days. The whole family says thank you a gazillion for the support. We have some really nice people in this group. Thank you again and again...

Comment

What good news thanks for the update. I am sure several prayers were answered including ours here at home.
                Gary from Illinois<br />G&C Embroidery Designs

Comment

Thanks Herb! I am so glad that everything went well with surgery and docter says he will be fine--although I am sure Rod has lots of recuperating to do.

Susan
                  Susan<br />Embroidery Station

Comment

A four hour surgery. He went in around 1pm.... came out around 5pm. That's about one artery per hour.
                    Rod said the doctor is telling him no more fast food retaurants.... ever!
                    If all goes well, he'll be heading home around mid next week.
                    I'll feel much better when I know he's comfortable in his own home.

Ed Orantes
                    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Thanks Herb and Ed for the updates. Its such great news that his surgery went well. I'll continue to pry for continued healing and a safe trip home.
                      Marilou

Comment

Amen...thanks Herb and Ed, so glad his surgery went well and he will hopefully be home soon and take it easy...been there done that, but without the heart attack, on Feb. 26, 1991 I had open heart surgery...they've come a long way with the way Open Heart is done now and the recovery period is much faster than mine was...my prayers will be that they both get home safe very soon and we will be waiting to read his first post...until next time...God Bless...

Jenny
                        Westbrook Wonders
                        Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

UPDATE:
                          Sharon called this morning. Rod had a great night. He was sitting up , drinking ginger ale and conversing on a limited basis this morning. Says he is not in pain and feels as good as can be expected considering the surgery. Barring any changes they will move him out of ICU to a room this afternoon. Sounds like progress to me!!

Comment

Sounds like a miracle- he must have a will of iron & Sharon must be a great wife! Out of ICU in one day after quad-bypass is almost never heard of. He'll be home before the end of the week if he keeps up this kind of progress. Can't wait to read his (their) first post after all of this...
                            Gregory

Comment

So great to hear all went great and Rod is on the road to recovery. I hope he will take the time to get the rest he needs to heal and get his strength back.

Comment

Rodney continues the healing process. Had a day where the pain arrived but Sharon said he wethered it in pretty fair shape. It is my understanding they may need to adjust the blood flow a bit as he has been caught twice chasing after Sharon like a 19 year old.
                                They have to stay in the area for a min of 2 weeks after release from the gulag in case there are issues. Then he could be cleared to fly home.
                                I will try to post some kind of address for them if we can pin one down.

Comment

Working...
                                X