Tech directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech directory

Hey John, I was wondering if we couldn't put together a listing of ceritified Amaya Techs along with their locations and phone numbers.
    A lot of us aren't using the extended warranty and don't have to contact Melco if we want a tech to visit but I'm not sure where to locate
    someone close. Maybe you already have such info and I haven't found it yet. If so, Sorry. But I thought it might be another resource we could use
    maybe also a forum where others that are having tech work done could post it so others in the general vicinity might be able to shedule work at the same time and possibly share travel and lodging expenses with others in need.

Just a couple thoughts I'm sure others may chime in. Thanks!!
    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

I agree with Ron!! I would love to not only know where techs are located but also when someone in Indiana is haveing work done so I could split their expenses if necessary. Just my two cents!! Debbie
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

I suggested this a couple days after the website went live. John was going to look into it but I never got an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
        I suggested this a couple days after the website went live. John was going to look into it but I never got an answer.
        I must admit - being the busy guy I am - I completely forgot about it.

I am fine with doing it providing melco says it's ok to do. I will send a copy of this thread to Dion and we'll go from there.
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
        Hilton Head Island, SC
        http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
        X