ordering blankets wholesale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ordering blankets wholesale

I called North East Fleece this morning since I am very interested in purchasing their products but found they only give you wholesale if you purchase 12 of one style; and there is shipping on top of that. Wouldn't it be nice if a group of us could split these 4 ways; then each of us would only need to fork out the cost of 3 instead of 12. WHATS EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS POSSIBLY??
    Maybe use paypal to assure pre-payment. Just a thought.
    Debbie in Indiana
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

How much are they and what color are you wanting?
    Dianne<br />My Favorite Things

Comment

After checking further, I found that they will not even sell you just one item; retail or wholesale. The sherpa blanket is $16.95 wholesale and $19.95 retail but either way you still have to buy 12 and the shipping on that would cost $23.95. They also have a great blanket that is water-proof on one side and fleece on the other...but the same restriction apply to all their products. I just thought it would be nice to form a buyers group that could place an order that would allow each person to only pay for 2, 3 or 4 items. But, you would still have the problems of having a customer order 3 more of a certain color and not being able to just get 3 once again. There has to be a good fix here. Anyone know a supplier of a good quality blanket that is thick and plush?
      Debbie in Indiana
      Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

Debbie,

Try Terrytown.

The have a minimum order of six items, but can mixed or matched.

I have ordered a few blanket varieties and found the quality to be good.

Jo-Anne

Comment

Working...
        X