hats for embroidery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hats for embroidery

I have a client that wants some hats embroidered. I have been told many times Otto is the company to order from. I have an account with them, but there are so many choices! They just want a camo hat. They are needing 200. Any suggestions for a good quality hat and style (like most popular ones)?
    Thanks!

I would suggest a structured hat. We personally like FlexFit but they have sizes.
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

OTTO does not carry a realistic camo cap. Their camo designs are almost cartoonish in my opinion. I use Outdoor Cap for my foreign made and Daystone for the US made. Licensed camo designs and fair prices.
      As a side note, OTTO has no problem selling to the end user so they are in essence your competition. I try not to use them at all.
      Herb<br />Royal Embroidery

Comment

I don't agree with that completely. My customers insist on Otto caps. Their camo is perfectly OK for them and they want the "army" camo in army colors. If people really want to buy direct, they can always find a way to do that. I do buy from others, but mostly from Otto.

Juli in Kona
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Could be a demographic thing as far as the camo deal. Here in the Northwest I can't give away OTTO's camo. Everybody wants the Realtree/Mossy Oak thing....Is okay to disagree.....

Comment

I just want to jump in here and say HERB!!! Good to see you here! [img]smile.gif[/img]
            John Yaglenski
            Amayausers.com - Webmaster
            Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
            Hilton Head Island, SC
            http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I have to agree with herb on this one, in southern Oregon, we use plenty of Otto caps, but not camo ones, Everyone here wants the Realtree and so on. Must be a NW thing!

Ron
              Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

So I can get the Realtree from either Outdoor Cap or Daystone? Sent my client a picture of the camo hat from Otto, and they were less than thrilled. But how about a normal hat for corporate America. What are the most popular ones?

Comment

Hats are a diiferent duck. What works for one guy does'nt for another. Then you start looking at manufacturers and how many choices you have. This is the garment that is most likely to give you fits. From selection to finished product. Structured or unstructured, low profile or mid or golf or pro...Fitted or one size. Closures styles. They are not like any other product because you have all the variables. Just no way to put a blanket on this one...My opinion....

Comment

You can also talk to the sales reps at Otto and they can tell you what there best sellers are. I imagine it's a simple 6 panel cotton twill but It's just a guess.
                    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

My 2 cents worth is I have always used Outdoor Caps and I love them. They are a great company to work with and I have never had a complaint from any of my customers.

Jenny
                      Westbrook Wonders
                      Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Question: For embroidering logos on the front of the 6 panel hats, what is best; structured or non structured?

Comment

I know here in Canada AJM international has real nice camo hats and with USA strong dollar they would be a deal for you

Comment

Here is the link http://ajmintl.com/product_display.a...myoption=FA059

Comment

Working...
                            X