jade color polos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jade color polos

I need 100 jade or teal color polos in men, women and talls. Is there any easy way to search for this as I've spent all afternoon going from site to site clicking on each and every polo to check the colors...ugh! Can't get anything else done! THANKS, Debbie Rinehart
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

I would check with San Mar K420. They have turquoise. K500 in maui blue might be closer to teal.
    Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Hi Debbie,
      Check Blue Generation #BG2201 (Men) & BG6201 (Women) Egyptian Ringspun Cotton polo, 28 colors, including Teal, regular sizes XS-8XL and Talls, LT-3XLT. We've been happy with them. Great company, quality and customer service.

Phone: 888-336-4687

Hope this helps.

- Carole
      Frecklebelly

Comment

I was going to suggest Blue Generations also.
        very good for uniforms they are very consistantin quality and color...
        [email protected]
        Jerome in Minnesota
        (320)259-1151

Comment

Thanks Jerome, Carole and Margaret! I actually did see those on Blue Gen; and Outer Banks has one #6092 but neither one has talls. I seem to run into this TALL issue more times than I can say. The customer was looking for a blend, but at least the OB shirt is pre-shrunk cotton. I just wish there was a company out there that would search all these wholesale vendors for you. I'd be willing to pay someone to do it for me!! Most site have almost a hundred different polos and then you have to click on each one to see what color it comes in; it literally took me all day! THANKS AGAIN! Debbie
          Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

Have you checked the Silk Touch by San Mar?
            Sharon
            Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
            X