V. 9 crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V. 9 crashing

My Amaya os v9 has all the sudden decided to crash in the middle of the design. One time I received an "invalid argument" which left the needle down, screen blank and no response from anything. The 2nd time the os screen went gray and machine just stopped. I had to reboot the os and the machine before it would restart. I'm running it on vista 64. Thanks!!

The update to my problem. I finally remove the os and the ds9 from my computer and reinstalled it. Ds is still crashing...I'm thinking probably a conflict on the computer but don't know what it would be. I have added anything. I also have done a system restore because anytime windows automatically updates my display driver it causes ds to crash. I don't know what else to do!!! I have orders waiting that I need to get done!

Comment

When you did the uninstall, did you go into windows explorer and blow away the folders that design shop and AOS are stored in. Without that, you could have pieces that are still there when you did the reinstall.

You say Design Shop crashed in the middle of a design - leaving the needle down but AOS runs the machine, not Design shop.

So, is it crashing while sewing a design or on start up?

Trying to understand better where the problem is happening
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Sorry to of confused you. The first message was a couple of months ago. The OS was crashing before I uninstalled. Seems to be doing a little bit better. DS has started crashing for no reason at all. I did remove the files from windows on the uninstall however it did give me the message c:\Windows\System32\driver\Amaya314c.rra could not be removed. Invalid access to memory location. on the re-install. DS will open fine, send designs etc, it just all the sudden decides it needs to shut down. I also did the internet update of the ds after in re-installed it. I'm open to any suggestions

Comment

Working...
        X