V9 Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V9 Updates

This is too weird. Yesterday I downloaded and installed the updates for DSPro+ V9 and Os V9. I previously had version 7 of both DS and OS on the same computer but in different folders from V9. Today my V7 is gone but in it's place is V9 but in the same folder where V7 was. In other words, I now have two copies of V9 Os and DSPro+ but in different folders. Like someone else on the board, my Oseco Font is gone. Has anyone had this happen after installing the updates?

Barbara
    In San Antonio

Yes, this just happened to me too. I have DS v9 and v7 but in different folders. After I downloaded new updates in DS v9, my hoop setting would lock up forever, which meant ending the task and rebooting frequently. Also locked up when I wanted to select a hoop in the Hoop Manager. It locked up again when I wanted to change the background colors. Now, my v7 is gone. I have to call Melco tech again.
    Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Comment

I have a feeling this happened because when the update is downloaded and instead of just letting the installation go into the folder it selects, I should have selected the DSPro+ folder. I did not know to do that. I will have to call Melco today also. Also one of my copies of DSPro+ won't work correctly. It keeps saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close. Oh woe is me. Always something!

Barbara

In San Antonio

Comment

After I sew out a design on V9, I have to close OS before I can do anything else, even if it's the same design--it won't center design, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X