Quality Hand Towels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Hand Towels

One of my repeat customers is interested in having his logo put on some hand towels to give as a promotional gift to his customers. He is in the business of yacht sales and is more interested in quality than price. Can anyone recommend a brand of nice quality hand towels available in white or beige? I've looked locally at a few towels and haven't been too impressed with what I have found so far. Most of the towels seem skimpy and not the nice plush I know he will want. Velour might be better than terry for his logo and quality of the towel itself?
    Help please!

I know others may have a supplier but I have purchased some golf towels from BlankShirts.com that are very nice. They have some cheaper ones but the ones I buy are very nice and I have bought them and done them for customers, myself as gifts and also to donate to schools for door prizes. I can't remember the item number right now without looking it up but if you are interested I will be happy to help you find them.
    You can e-mail me at [email protected] just please put Amaya Help or something to let me know this isn't spam. Have a great day and don't forget to pray for this country as we need all our prayers for this nation for tomorrows decision.
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

I find a great source for luxury towels is Tuesday Morning stores. You need to buy up all you need at the same time, but the quality is wonderful, price good, too. They are constantly getting new shipments. Hope there is one near you

Comment

Working...
      X