Help with digitizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with digitizing

I am trying to digitize the name "MILLER" in Melco's 2 color athletic font for a hooded jacket back and am having a couple issues. I need the letters 3 to 3 and a half inches high, arched with the letters straight up and down. When I set it to that size, it still uses the satin stitch. I feel the stitches are too long and might snag, but when I change it to a fill, it makes the border around the letters a fill, also, and I would like to leave them satin. I changed the "use satin for stitch lines less than 85 pts." and can get the border to be satin and most of the main lettering to be a fill, but there is a small area that is still satin.
    The other issue is fabric show through. I have read the other posts on this and might be able to solve this issue.
    I even thought of having a professional digitize this, but it shouldn't be that hard. I was wondering if one of you could digitize it for me and leave it in ofm so I can see exactly how you would do this. I am willing to pay someone to do this.

I think you can do what you want by changing the text to wirefame AFTER you set the underlay (which you want to do), compensation, tie ins and outs ets. Then you can change the satin to fill for the letter itself and leave the outline satin. That should work. And be sure to set the arc etc before changing it to wireframe.
    Juli
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Thanks Juli! I will try that!

Comment

Working...
      X