Machine error code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine error code?

My embroiderer came to me just now and tells me the machine stopped, take up lever is down, Needle isn't stuck down but not all the way up either. and the computer tells us we have a DSP timeout error.
    No thread breaks no other issues, just stopped with the message popped up.

Never heard of this one, but not sure if we try to reset or hit go and chance it? thought I better see if we get any response here first.
    Thanks in advance, Oh and these are first generation big reds we are talking about.

Thanks, Ron
    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Ron,

I am not sure just exactly what a DSP error would relate to...above my nerdie pay grade , so to speak.....but....

What I would do first is go into Maintenance, Head Timing and give the machine a "Headup" command. If the machine will respond, try to continue sewing. If the machine will not respond, push in your E-Stop and try to manually turn(rotate) the Z axis shaft a full 360 degrees...does not matter which direction. This will give an indication that, the needlebar is not frozen , that the takeup lever will move up and down properly, that the conecting rod is not broken and that the reciprocator is sliding up and down the reciprocator shaft without binding and that the reciprocator itself is not broken....

If none of the above applies, take note of the stitch count in the design, reboot the computer and machine and use the move tools found in Settings to get yourself back to the proper pace in the design....

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks Rod, He tried the head timing steps, and nothing changed, he then hit the E-stop and when he reset it the take up lever came up and everything seemed to go back to normal and the machine is sewing well again? who knows, but it is working.

Thanks for the help.
      Ron
      Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Working...
      X