Computer Not Communicating With My Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Not Communicating With My Machines

Amaya OS has stopped recognizing my 3 XTs. Worked fine for a while this morning then OS went to gray screen even after turning machines off and on. Reinstalled OS, restarted computer several times, turned switch box off and on. Still not communicating. Have current programs. Setup has worked for five years with no problems. Any ideas?
    Jimmie Jones<br />TJ\'s Designs<br />319 Howard Ave.<br />Vallejo CA 94589

Hi. I had that problem recently. It seemed that the RSAs were not opening up the Amaya. When I reinstalled the ENS, began working better than it had in long time.

Comment

Jimmy, what version of software are you running? ENS has nothing to do with Amayas. ENS was the software for the old Melco heavy iron EMTs and EMCs. Are you running Version 9 or Version 7?
      Sharon Springer
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I got a call late last night from a old friend from Melco and we worked on the problem for over an hour and traced the problem to a glitch in Vista that had removed administrator authority from the program. Right clicked on AOS and "run as administrator" and it's working again. Don't know what caused the problem but it was something in the software. He advised me to upgrade to Windows 7, which I will do.
        Jimmie Jones<br />TJ\'s Designs<br />319 Howard Ave.<br />Vallejo CA 94589

Comment

Working...
        X