lettering problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lettering problems

I have noticed that when my machine is at "full speed" sometimes the lettering becomes very wide, almost distorted/misshapen. If I slow the machine down, it stitches out great. This has happened on polo shirts to canvas bags. I've used auto feed/std. feed. I cannot pin point why this is happening. I do not want to slow my machine down to do lettering. Does anyone have any feedback to eliminate this issue? Thanks!
    Blessings~cindy

Have a tech come out and adjust the tension on the wires that drive the carriage back and forth, left and right. Sounds like you are out of spec. We were having the same issue and that fixed things right up and the machine started sewing at high speeds again.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thanks, John!
      Blessings~cindy

Comment

Would this also cause the bobbin to show on the top? I've never had that problem before but w/some of the letters and columns I am getting white thread showing from the bobbin. I've tried it on auto, switched to standard; I've decreased the density...what else can I do to finish these tees w/o the bobbin showing?
        Blessings~cindy

Comment

tighten the bobbin tension? And check to make sure that your thread feed rollers are clean. Our lettering does all kinds of crazy things if lint gets in there!

Comment

Working...
          X