Needle not centered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needle not centered

I have an Amaya XTS and while I was tracing the design, my item got hung up, now my needles are not centered over the needleplate. How do I adjust this, I can't find any help in the Operator Manual or on Melco.com, I'm feeling VERY desperate as I have orders that are due! It's the holidays, I don't need any extra stress! LOLneedle.jpg

Debbie,
    Remove the needle that is in the picture first. Go to Melco Service and then click on the XTS icon. Open the Tech Manuel and search for Needle Case Calibration. There are directions in there that tell how to get the needle centered over the needle hole. You may have to put the needle back in to see where the center is but take it out first so things don't get hung up.
    Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Thank you Margaret! I've already removed the needle, I had only left it there for the picture...After some more research on the forums, I discovered that I probably needed to do the needle case calibration, but wanted to be sure. It started when I tried to use needle 8, then I switched to needle 1 just to see if it was (hopefully) just the one needle that needed an adjustment but it appears to be all. Sigh...

Comment

Working...
      X